HIVELAB Corporation (hereinafter “Company”) uses and provides the user’s personal information based on the user’s consent, and complies with personal information protection regulations and guidelines of the Republic of Korea.
1. Collection of Personal Information
The company collects only a minimal amount of personal information required for service use.
- What are the required fields?
- Personal information required to provide the essential function of service
- What are the optional fields?
- Personal information required to provide the essential function of service.
The following personal information is collected via the web page, paper, phone, fax, etc.
- Require fields: name, phone number, email, a position you are applying for, career, salary requirement, and résumé
- Optional fields: portfolio, curriculum vitae
- Required fields: name of the company, name, phone number, email, details of the request
- Optional fields: attachment
Also, the following information may be generated and collected during service use or business processing.
- Service usage record, visit log, cookies, IP address
The method to collect personal information is as follows.
- Personal information may be collected when users enter their information via the webpage
- Personal information may be collected via tools for the collection of created information
2. Use of Collected Personal Information
The company uses the user’s valuable personal information as the following. The company shall seek prior consent if the purpose changes.
- Job candidate’s identification and confirmation, processing employment screening, notification, communication, and references for regular recruiting
3. Personal Information Processing and Period of storage
The user's personal information is to be destroyed immediately once the purpose of the collection and use of personal information is fulfilled.
The stored personal information will be destroyed after being kept for one (1) year from the day of consent, or five (5) years if there was an additional consent. However, if the job candidate withdraws the consent and request for destruction, the company destroys the stored personal information without delay.
4. Provision of Personal Information
The company uses personal information within a scope mentioned in “2. Use of Collected Personal Information”. The Company shall provide no personal information to any third party without the user’s prior consent. However, exceptions are as follows.
- When there was users’ prior consent
- When it is demanded by applicable laws, or for investigation purposes
5. Destruction of Personal Information
The company destroys the user’s personal information immediately once the purpose of the collection and use of personal information is fulfilled. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
[Procedure of Destruction]
The user’s personal information is transferred to a separate DB (or a document box if it’s a paper record) and destroyed after stored for a certain period under internal policies or applicable laws.
[Method of Destruction]
The company shall not use collected personal information for other purposes unless demanded by applicable laws.
Personal information printed on paper records, printed matters, and documents is to be destroyed through shredding or incineration.
Personal information stored in electronic file formats is to be deleted using technical means which make the information unrecoverable.
6. Securing the Reliability of Personal Information
The company is taking the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
- Administrative measures: Establishment and implementation of internal management plans, regular training of employees, etc
- Technical measures: Management of access authority, such as personal information processing systems, installation of access control systems, encryption of unique identification information, and installation of security programs
- Physical measures: Access control of computer rooms, data storage rooms, etc
7. The users’ Rights and Obligations
Users may view and edit his/her personal information and may request for destruction or withdrawal of the information at any time.
Please write, call or email and the Privacy Protection Officer will take measures without delay.
If any user requests for the revision of personal information, such information shall not be used or provided until the revision is completed. If the wrong information is already provided to the third party, the company will notify them immediately and request a revision.
Personal information that was destroyed due to the user’s request is processed as mentioned in “3", and is not allowed to browse or use for other purposes.
8. Installation, Operation, and Rejection of Tool for the Collection of Personal Information
HIVELAB installs and operates cookies that save and retrieve user information to provide personal customized service. A cookie is a small piece of text file usually set by the web server, sent from a website and stored in a User's computer hard disk while the user is browsing that website.
[Purpose of Use]
Cookies are used for the following purposes.
Cookies help the users browse the website easily and support convenient use by saving the user’s preferred environment settings.
[Rejection of Cookies]
Users can decide whether to install or reject cookies. Hence, users may install all cookies by setting an option on the web browser or may reject the installation of all cookies. However, when a user rejects the installation of a cookie, the user may have some difficulties in using certain services that require signing in.
[How to Reject Cookies]
Users can set options in browsers to install all cookies or choose whether to install or reject cookies whenever a cookie is sent or reject the installation of all cookies.
Examples of Settings.
- Internet Explorer : [Tool] at the top of the browser. > [Internet Options] > [Personal Data] Tab > [Settings] > Cookies
- Chrome : [Settings] at the top right side of the browser. > [Show advanced settings] > I[Privacy] section > [Content settings] > Cookies
However, when a user rejects the storage of a cookie, the user may have some difficulties in using certain services provided by the company.
9. Privacy Protection Officer and Responsible Department
For any inquiries, complaints, feedback, or other matters related to personal information protection that arise while you use the services, please contact the Privacy Protection Officer or the responsible department. The company will do its best to listen to you and promptly answer any questions you may have.
[Privacy Protection Officer and Responsible Department]
- Chief Officer: Jimin Kim
- Contact : 82)31-698-3001
- Department: Management Support Department
- email : email@example.com
Contact the organizations shown below to file reports or seek consultation for other privacy infringements.
- Notification Date : July 13, 2020
- Enforcement Date : July 13, 2020